Project Engineering and Development
Superconducting busbars by Vision Electric Super Conductors (VESC) are most energy efficient and lightweight systems with a minimal floorspace requirement. They enable innovative and highly economic solutions. The standardized ICE®BAR modules are designed for easy implementation in diverse plant environments affording technical and constructional cost economy. We offer our clients turn-key busbar installations including all peripheral systems.
VESC technology makes superconductor busbars commercially favorable for e.g.
- feeder systems of energy intensive large-scale industrial processes
- high-current infrastructure improvement
- high-efficiency microgrids
- wind and solar farm grid designs saving multiple current converter deployment
- mid- and longer-distance grid link-ups of wind and solar farms
- distribution and transmission grid refurbishment and expansion at substantially reduced construction effort
- data center feeder systems affording lower power conversion and climatization losses
- feeder systems for e-vehicle charging points
- feeder systems for electric ship propulsion
With our team of research, engineering, and implementation experts we manage superconducting busbar projects end-to-end. Experienced VESC specialists take responsibility throughout–from system design and assembly to onsite installation and commissioning. We also offer our clients customized full-service solutions including system operation monitoring and maintenance.
Please feel free to talk with us about the advantages of superconducting feeder systems for your high-current devices.